Webinar originally conducted on 11/14/2011.
Presenter: Dux Raymond Sy – SharePoint MVP, PMP.
Related video tutorial DVD: Project Management using SharePoint 2010.
Slide deck for this presentation: http://www.slideshare.net/meetdux/effectively-managing-enterprise-projects-w-project-server.
In today’s project-centric work environment, the ability to coordinate multiple projects with distributed teams, and making high-level strategic decisions based upon consolidated project progress, risk and resource usage information is critical. Microsoft Project Server 2010 is an enterprise-wide project management platform designed to meet these challenges.
In this session, you learn to optimize Project Server to manage enterprise projects. You’ll also learn how to:
- Build an Enterprise Project Management (EPM) solution based on Microsoft Project Server
- Create a portfolio of projects using new and existing project plans
- Manage and optimize project resources across the enterprise
- Collaborate with geographically distributed project team members using Project Web Access
- Identify and assign responsibility for project risks and issues
- Monitor and analyze performance of enterprise projects and portfolios
- Leverage SharePoint 2010 collaboration tools
Audience: Project teams, project managers, decision makers