Webinar originally conducted on 7/7/2011.
Presenter: Mark Kashman – PM at Microsoft focused on SharePoint Online (component of Office 365) – http://www.office365.com
Related video tutorial DVD: SharePoint 2010 Fundamentals
Audience: Developers, Power Users, SharePoint Site Owners, Small Business Owners.
Pre-requisites: Fundamental knowledge of SharePoint 2010 is assumed.
Office 365 is the way to provide messaging, collaboration, web conferencing, document sharing and more to your organization – large and small. A big component of Office 365 is SharePoint Online which, simply put, is SharePoint 2010 in the cloud. Office 365 went Live on June 28th, 2011. This webinar focused on providing information you need to be successful making decisions regarding Office 365. The functionality and administrative capabilities of Office 365 were demonstrated.
Some useful web links that were shared in the webinar -
- Main Office 365 marketing site: http://www.microsoft.com/
- All Office 365 service descriptions: http://go.microsoft.com/
- SharePoint Online Developer Resource Center (MSDN): http://msdn.microsoft.com/
- SharePoint Online Planning Guides (Office.com): http://office.microsoft.com/
- WhyMicrosoft.com: http://whymicrosoft.com