VisualSP Help System
Our award-winning VisualSP Help System enables sustainable SharePoint adoption in your organization!
It provides SharePoint users with the context sensitive Just in Time Help and training they need to be successful working within SharePoint.
- Expose your custom support and training content (videos, documents, images) directly through the SharePoint Ribbon
- Ships with 105 stock video tutorials, reference documents and tip cards to plug-and-play in the product directly
- Content can be hosted locally or streamed from the web – your choice!
- Reduce load on the SharePoint help desk team
- Short length videos for easy consumption by end users (longer length videos also available)
- Hundreds of additional video content available to plug-and-play into VisualSP
- USA based company – we stand behind our product and offer phone and email support to all our customers!
We support SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, and Office 365!
VisualSP Help System Screenshots
Take a look at what we’re talking about.
Contextual (related to type of content) Links to Video Tutorials, Documents and Screenshots are included within the SharePoint Ribbon.
Video tutorials, documents and screenshots all display in the type of pop-up window used throughout SharePoint, which is a very familiar feature to end users.
Supports displaying many types of content (video, document, image) through the Ribbon. Content can be hosted in-house or streamed from online.
Content being shown to users can be controlled at the Farm, Web Application or Site Collection level.
Display any of the Help items within the VisualSP web part. This web part can be deployed on any page on any site to show the specific scoped Help items in the body of the page.
Ability to provide out-of-the-box support for French and Spanish languages. Other languages can also be accommodated upon request.
VisualSP Help System In Action
See how users interact with our SharePoint Help system. Also, learn how easy it is to manage the Help items.
Everything listed below will be included in your VisualSP Help System purchase at no extra cost.
Download the flyer.
The complete package includes:
- VisualSP Help System
- 105 end user video tutorials for in-context video based help (SharePoint 2010 video list, SharePoint 2013 video list)
- Help documents and reference screenshots for in-context document and image based help (Click here for info)
- Pre-designed Help tab content laid out at the appropriate context by SharePoint experts
(VisualSP 2010 Help items, VisualSP 2013 Help items)
- Installation and customization documentation (Live online support, as needed by you, during the installation and configuration process)
Download Sample VisualSP Help System Videos:
In addition to video tutorials, documents and screenshots provided in the package, you will be able to customize your Help System to supplement or replace entirely with your own content or content available anywhere online.
Help and Support
The installation documentation included in the package makes it easy to self install the VisualSP Help System in your environment. However, we want to make sure you are completely satisfied and confident in your purchase. Once purchased, one of our engineers will reach out to you and will offer to assist you throughout the whole setup and customization process as you need it.
Our engineer will also offer to train you on how to customize the product to include your own video tutorials, documentation and images/screenshots. There is no additional cost for this service!
Per Production Server
Per Production Server
Still not sure?
Click here for a more in-depth comparison!
|SharePoint 2010 or 2013||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|In-context, on-demand help for end users||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Task-based video tutorials, reference documents and tip sheets to help users||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Control content at Page and Site Collection level||✗||✓||✓||✓|
|Full 1st year of product/content upgrades and customer support||✗||✓||✓||✓|
|Control content at Web Application and Farm level||✗||✗||✓||✓|
|Analytics on Help items access data||✗||✗||✗||✓|
|Select a product to get started today:||Free Download!||30-day Trial||30-day Trial||30-day Trial|
Government and non-profit discount:
We offer a 10% discount to all government and not-for-profit entities. Please use the following coupon code when checking out with any of the products above: SP10DISCGOV
- VisualSP Express lets you control Help content at the Page and Site Collection level (for all your site collections in the farm) while VisualSP Standard lets you control Help content at Page, Site Collection, Web Application and Farm level. VisualSP Enterprise has all capabilities of the Standard version plus the ability to view analytics on product usage data. Click here to dig deeper into understanding the differences between the two versions.
- For large deployments, tiered pricing is offered.
- The VisualSP Help System is licensed for SharePoint web front-end servers and not by the number of users. A license needs to be acquired for production SharePoint front-end servers (no charge for App servers running web server components).
- We do not charge license fees for non-production environments (development, testing, QA etc.). Our production license includes licensing for all of your non-production environments.
- The purchase of the VisualSP Help System comes included with full 1 year of maintenance including support, product/content upgrades and access to any new Help content (usually generated quarterly). An annual maintenance license (25% of purchase price) can be purchased for year 2 and beyond.
Want to try it out? Contact us for a demo or trial of the VisualSP Help System.